Saturday, 3 January 2015

First post - 15 questions

Hello, this is my first ever blog post. Since it is 2015, I wanted to finally start something I've wanted to do for a while. I will be posting about beauty, fashion and other random things. Right now it feels like I'm talking to no one but I'm hoping to grow an audience over time and I hope you enjoy my blog.




Photo of me from a wedding event.


I have decided to answer some questions so you can get to know me :

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes I do, Sadia is my middle name. I prefer using that rather than my surname.

2. What was your favourite subject in school?
It was English.

3. What is your favourite drink? 
I've only just recently started drinking hot drinks and I'm loving the orange hot chocolate from costa.

4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
Blank Space by Taylor Swift. It's on repeat.

5. What is your favourite colour? 
It's baby pink.

6.  Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have two sisters.

7. What is your favourite restaurant? 
Pizza hut. I am a huge pizza fan.

8. What is some of your favourite movies? 
Stuck in love, cinderella, wild child and obviously mean girls.

9. Who are some of your favourite youtubers?
Zoella, Tanya Burr, IISuperwomanII and lots more.

10. Any pets?
Nope.

11. How old are you and when is your birthday? 
I am 17 and my birthday is on the 24th of April.

12. What phone do you have?
iPhone 4s.

13. What are some of your favourite tv shows?
Modern family, baby daddy and gossip girl.

14. What is your favourite book?
I don't have one because I don't read books. I'm a watch the movie type of person.

15. What is your favourite animal? 
I don't really have one but if I had to pick I'd say cats.


Find me on : bloglovin, twitter, tumblr and instagram.



If you ever have any other questions, leave them below and I will answer them.




No comments:

Post a Comment