Wednesday, 14 January 2015

LUSH SPREE

I have recently been addicted to Lush after I tried the Northern Lights bath bomb in December. I thought that I would share everything that I have purchased over the last few weeks.






My collection so far!




Space girl bath bomb





Phoenix rising bath bomb


Magic wand bubble bar


Twilight bath bomb


Blackberry bath bomb


Sakura bath bomb

Granny takes a dip bath bomb
Rose queen bath bomb






Tisty tosty bath bomb
The comforter bubble bar



 I am already excited to go back and buy the Valentine's bath bombs and bubble bars.
Most of these items are available at the Lush store or online.


Find me on:
Bloglovin
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. How do Lush make everything look so pretty? Welcome to the blogging community by the way :) Victoria xx thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, everything smells so good too! Aw thank you :)

      Delete