Wednesday, 21 January 2015

The fun questions tag

I saw the fun questions tag over on someone elses blog and thought that I should do it.





1) What are 3 of your favourite colours
Baby pink, black and peach.

2) What are 3 of your favourite quotes?

"Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever." - Walt Disney

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr Seuss

"Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful." 

3) Are you addicted to youtube?
Yes, I watch it more than tv.

4) What are 3 of your favourite shows on tv or youtube?
Right now, I'm loving modern family and the mindy project and from youtube I'm loving daily vloggers such as the saccone jolys.

5) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend? 
Shares similar opinions as me, funny and loyal.

6) Do you like your name? 
Not really.

7) If you had the choice to pick your own name, what would it be?
Amelia or Maya. I don't know why but I've always wanted to change my name to one of those.

8) Do you wear makeup? 
Yes but not everyday.

9) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about? 
If I could write a book it would be about my life. The title would be probably just be my name or "this is me."

10) What makes you cry? 
I'm a sucker for cute movies or shows.

 11) What makes you angry? 
Annoying or ignorant people.

12) What makes you happy?
Food, tv shows and youtube.

13) What are 3 of your favourite snacks? 
Crisps, chocolate and fruit.

14) What are 3 of your favourite foods? 
Pizza, pasta and chicken.

15) What are 3 fun things you like to do? 
Watch tv/youtube/movies.
Have a party for one.
Go shopping.


Feel free to leave questions down below.



Find me on:
Bloglovin
Twitter
Tumblr
Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment