Monday, 16 February 2015

LOVE TANYA BOOK SIGNING!

Today was a very good day because I attented Tanya Burr's book signing in Leeds! Here are some pictures from today (sorry about the quality, I used my iPhone 4s).







We went into to the room where the signing took place and waited for Tanya as she had a quick break and my turn came very quickly.




This is Tanya as I stood waiting for my turn to talk to her and for my book to be signed.
When it was my turn this is what happened..  she said "Hi, how are you?" and I kind of froze for like 5 seconds then said "Fine thank you" really quietly (haha). I then said "You look lovely today" and she said "Aw, thank you" and smiled. This is the only decent-ish photo I got because I was excited and nervous and didn't really know what to say or do.








The signing que was long but it moved quickly. I really regret not trying to get a picture with Tanya but I still enjoyed the signing :) 

You can buy Love Tanya here:


Find me on:





8 comments:

  1. IM SO HAPPY YOU MET HER YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! It seems like a lovely day and it's so lovely of her to sign it! <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 
    also on BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her makeup was on point (haha) and it was a great day! I followed you on bloglovin :) x

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely day : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She seems so lovely, looks like you had a great day :)

    http://ariannachatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! It was a great day :)
      Thanks for reading x

      Delete