Wednesday, 4 February 2015

My everyday makeup essentials

Today I will be sharing my everyday makeup essentials. I don't wear makeup everyday but when I do these are the items I use.














List of all the items:
Maybelline Color tattoo 24hr in 35 - On and on bronze 
Maybelline Color tattoo 24hr in 65 - Pink gold

These are super easy to use and they are easy to blend.

Mega effects mascara in blackest black
Good mascara for volume.

No7 mascara - Exceptional Definition (Black)
Not the best mascara but it's okay for everyday wear.

Maybelline the colossal kajal
I use it for my waterline and it goes on nicely. It stays on for a while too.

Superdrug eyelash curler
Great for the price!

Double Act (Shimmery bronzer and light pink blush)
This is really affordable and simple. It just adds a little colour to my face.

Rimmel colour rush balm in Nudest 
I love this for everyday! It stays on for a while and it also leaves a tint.

Tanya Burr lipgloss in Picnic in the park
I love these lipglosses. Not only do they look and feel nice on the lips but they also smell and taste nice! (Hahaha)



All of these items are available at drugstores and online. Hope you enjoyed this post.

Find me on:
Bloglovin
Twitter
Tumblr
Instagram






4 comments:

  1. I love the colour tattoo in cream beige - its one of their newest shades x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might need to pick that one up!

      Thanks x

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to try the Tanya Bur lipglosses since forever but I'm not a fan of glosses. Do they feel sticky or easily rub off?

    -Saan x
    http://electracoven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me either but I love them! Nope, they aren't sticky and they last a while so you should try them :) x

    ReplyDelete