Wednesday, 11 February 2015

My makeup brush collection

Personally I love looking at other peoples makeup collections (I will be sharing mine soon)
and makeup brush collections. So here are my brushes!






Photo : Alex Minkin (My edit)










Wilko premium egg shape makeup sponge
Real techniques powder brush
Real techniques expert face brush
Real techniques buffing brush
Real techniques contour brush
Real techniques pointed foundation brush
Real techniques setting brush
Real techniques stippling brush


Real techniques accent brush
Real techniques fine liner brush
Real techniques detailer brush
Wilko eyebrow comb
Real techniques deluxe crease brush
Real techniques base shadow brush
Real techniques brow brush
Ted baker eyeshadow brushes (4)


The rest of my brushes have no names or brands on them.
You can buy these brushes in drugstores or online.



Find me on:











10 comments:

  1. I see you're new to blogging! Welcome to the blogging community :)

    I'm over at https://lauren-ohara-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure am! I followed you on bloglovin :)

      Delete
  2. Really need to try those Real Techniques brushes!

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These brushes are 👌 i bought them a few weeks ago, a defo must buy! They are so easy to use 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yay! I wonder who recommended them 🙋

      Delete
  4. Hi, you told me your blog on twitter, i am loving what I see so far. You can check out my blog if you want.

    www.katiehopkinson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I followed you on bloglovin :)

      Delete
  5. Nice brushes! Did you know if you mix washing up liquid with extra virgin olive oil, it cleans the brushes really well?
    www.fuzzylittlebalrog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete