Friday, 27 February 2015

The Liebster Award

I was nominated by Leigh-Ann and Caz to do the liebester award, they're really nice and I love their blog so you should check them out :)
Here's where you can find them:
Bloglovin
Blogspot 








Here are the rules:
1. Thank & link the person/people who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 small blogs with fewer than 200 followers who you believe deserve this award and include their links.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Notify you nominees via social media/blogs.


So here are my answers to Leigh-Ann and Caz's questions:


1. What would your one desert island product be?
I'm not so sure, it would either be a face cleanser or moisturiser.

2. What's your dream job?
I want to do so many things, I haven't really picked.

3. What was your favourite subject at school?
I didn't really like school but I guess English was my favourite. 

4. What is your statement fashion piece?
I love my chunky boots!

5. How do you maintain your eyebrows? pluck, wax or thread?
I pluck them myself or I get them threaded professionally.

6. What's your favourite make up brand and why?
I love maybelline (drugstore) and mac (high end) because they have lots of different good products.

7. Who are your favourite bloggers?
Lily Pebbles, Tanya Burr, Louise (Sprinkle of glitter) and Vivianna does makeup.

8. What are your current top 5 products/fashion items on your wish-list? 
Products - Too faced chocolate bar palette, mac lipstick in 'plumful', mac lipstick in 'velvet teddy', charlottle tilbury lipstick in 'penelope pink' and the zoeva rose golden brushes are on my wish-list too.

9. What's your 5 year plan? 
 I don't have one (sorry).

10. Have you got any pets?
Nope.

11.  Who is your Icon?
Demi Lovato! 



Here are my questions: 

1- What is your favourite book
2- What are your top 2 beauty products
3- What are 2 of your holy grail skincare products
3- Do you have any siblings
4- What is your favourite clothing store
5- What is your favourite movie of all time
6- What is your current favourite song
7- What is your favourite ice cream
8- Name one item on your wish-list (not beauty related)
9- Who is your favourite music artist
10- What is your favourite chocolate (very important question)
11- What do you do in your spare time


I would love to read your answers so tweet me or comment below when you post your liebster award.

Find me on:
Bloglovin
Blogspot
Twitter
Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment