Friday, 24 April 2015

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY | THINGS I'D TELL MY YOUNGER SELF

Since today is my 18th birthday I thought that I should make this post different by posting something a little personal. So here are things I'd tell my younger self and a few pictures of me when I was younger.





This is my memory box where I store all my photos, train tickets,
receipts and things like that. (Box from paper chase)


Things I'd tell my younger self:
  • Don't listen to anyone that calls you weird. Weird is great.
  • Stop worrying and go with the flow.
  • Maybe mind your own business. You don't need to get involved.
  • Work a little harder and try to stay focused.
  • Think about consequences before saying/doing something.
  • Don't follow the crowd.


    I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Find me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment