Sunday, 12 April 2015

My current wishlist

Here are some things that are on my current wishlist.



Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (£39)
I haven't tried too faced eyeshadows and this palette looks great! Also, I heard it smells great so I really want to try it.

Urban Decay Naked On The Run (£37)
This looks perfect for travel. It includes some great everyday eyeshadows.

Makeup Forever Aqua Cream (Not sure about the price)
I love cream eyeshadows and I heard these are great. I want to try the shade warm beige.

Quay Austrailia Modern Love Cat Eye Sunglasses (£27)
I've never had cat eye sunglasses and I like the way these look.

Lulu Guinness Two Face Printed Double Makeup Bag (£60)
This has a great amount of space for my everyday makeup.


Find me on:
Bloglovin
Twitter
Tumblr
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment