Wednesday, 6 May 2015

My skincare favourites

Here are some of my favourite skincare products that I have been using over the past few months with a mini review of each product.














Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub:
This face exfoliator is definitely not harsh on your skin so it's great for people with sensitive skin. It makes your face feel so soft.

The Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash:
I have been using this because of breakouts and it really helps. It also makes your face feel super clean & refreshed.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish:
I mainly use this when I'm wearing makeup. It takes it off so quickly, leaving your skin feeling clean and soft.

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Wash:
This is great for taking your makeup off but I'm not a fan of the packaging. The product leaked everywhere and it got all mucky (maybe I just got a bad one).

The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask:
Using seaweed products together really helps breakouts. This mask tackles spots.

Lush Lip Scrub (Bubblegum):
As you can tell by the packaging, it's very well loved (I should probably pick up a new one as I've had it for a long time). This lip exfoliator makes your lips feel super soft.









No comments:

Post a Comment