Wednesday, 13 May 2015

The art of bathing gift box | LUSH

I got the 'The art of bathing' gift box for my birthday so I thought that I would share what's inside and give you an overall review.









Products in order of picture (2nd):
Fizzbanger - Bath bomb
Red fun - Shampoo, soap, bubble bar
Think pink - Bath bomb
Dragon's egg - Bath bomb
Granny takes a dip - Bath bomb
Brightside - Bubble bar
Ceridwen's cauldron - Bath melt
Butterball - Bath bomb
Sunnyside - Bubble bar
Avobath - Bath bomb
Big blue - Bath bomb
Tisty tosty - Bath bomb
Rose jam bubbleroon - Bubble bar
Melting marshmallow moment - Bath melt
The comforter - Bubble bar


This gift box is quite pricey (£56.95) but it's perfect for lush lovers.
It's also great for people who are not so sure what to try
as it includes a variety of popular bath products.
I would not buy this for myself as I would
rather buy products on their own.






No comments:

Post a Comment