Saturday, 20 June 2015

I love shopping | Beauty haul

I've purchased some products recently... what a surprise! (I need to stop) 
Here is what I got:
  





Products in order of pictures:
Dior addict lipstick (Diorkiss - 578)
Lush lip tint (Latte)
Stila smudge pot (Kitten)
Maybelline colour tattoo (Metallic pomegranate - 70)
Maybelline colour tattoo (Eternal gold - 05)
Rimmel London stay matte powder (sandstorm (004)
Rimmel London match perfection foundation (Ivory - 100)
Mac mineralize blush (Dainty)
Soap & glory smoulder kohl (Superblack)
Benefit roller lash mascara
 

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The Dior lipstick packaging looks so pretty! I really want to try the Maybelline cream shadows :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! They're awesome, definitely my go to product!

      Delete