Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Life with a sprinkle of glitter

I was lucky enough to win a signed copy of Louise's book. I have read it and I enjoyed it. Louise shares her experiences and advice on lots of important things such as online safety, bullying and comfort zones. It has also tips on: makeup, skincare, relationships and more. It's basically Louise's blog/youtube channel in a book so it's quite girly (I wouldn't recommend it to those who don't enjoy her blog/channel).
It's different to other books like this as it looks super creative instead of looking boring and plain. My favourite thing about the book is definitely the creativity and the quotes.

The book is out on July 2nd.

 
 
 


Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have it signed! It sounds amazing as I love her channel and blog so it suits my taste :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you should definitely get it then :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on winning it! How lucky. I love her channel so much. I'll have to get my hands on it real soon xx

    La'bell | labellwong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) enjoy reading it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Congrats, Love Louise she is so funny

    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know right, she's awesome.

      Delete