Saturday, 6 June 2015

Zoella beauty fizz bar review

I recently picked up the fizz bar from Zoella's beauty range and I thought I would share my thoughts.


 
  
This product is £5 from Superdrug or feel unique (online).
I love the way the product looks and smells.
You can break the product to use however many cubes you want and I used two.
It smells sweet and floral but I don't think the smell was strong enough as I couldn't smell
it when it fizzed in the bath.
Overall, I wouldn't buy the product again as it wasn't that great so
I will just to stick to Lush bath bombs.
 
 


Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr





4 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to buy this, apparently it's really nice if you use it with a bath bomb, because all though it doesn't smell much, it is meant to make your skin feel really nice. xx
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used it with a bath bomb and I didn't see any impact. You should give it a try though :) x

      Delete
  2. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete