Monday, 13 July 2015

Celebrations | RCM

Today I wanted to have a chat about celebrations since I have one coming up.
 Birthdays, weddings, religious events.. is it just me that doesn't like them?

Birthdays - As I'm getting older, birthdays are more boring. Birthdays are definitely more special when you are younger. When people sing happy birthday, I just find it so awkward. 
I would prefer to just have a normal day and pretend it's not my birthday.

Weddings - My favourite part of weddings is the dressing up and doing my makeup or getting it done.  I love the cake (who doesn't?). I also love if the wedding is taking place in a pretty venue. Other then that, I don't really enjoy them.

Religious events (Eid) - When I was younger, it used to be a lot more fun because we would go to the cinema or bowling. But now that I'm older, it's quite boring. 
I like dressing up and doing my makeup but all that is for nothing really because all we do is stay in and eat (wow, so fun).


Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I'm the exact same way, but I get excited about other people's birthdays? So weird! I love dressing up for weddings it's so much fun, I love how each wedding is a reflection of the bride's personality. I tried to put as much of my heart and soul into my wedding ahhh it was the best day of my life. :D Eating is the best part of Eid, especially breakfasts! Although they feel like "omg am I committing a sin?" because my brain is still programmed to fasting mode haha. :D Loved reading this post I really connected with everything you said on so many levels! xxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love buying gifts for other people on their birthdays. Aw, I would love to see pictures from your wedding if they are on your blog. I know right, it takes a while to get used to ramadan and then it's over before you know it. So glad you enjoyed it :) xx

      Delete