Monday, 6 July 2015

Introducing random chat mondays

I want to start posting more so I came up with the idea of 'random chat mondays' where I will be talking about things that I like and dislike or things that are currently popular. This will make it easier for me to post regularly. 

This weeks topic is why I hate summer and here's some reasons why:


Being sweaty is gross.

I love wearing layers of clothing. 

It's easier to warm yourself up than cooling yourself down (it's so much more effort!)

I don't tan.

It's too hot to have baths.

I love cloudy/rainy days (they're great for lazy days).

There's more insects (I HATE THEM).

Everywhere is a lot busier.

I prefer autumn/winter fashion over spring/summer (I love my boots and coats). 


Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. The warm weather can be a bit of a pain, the humidity literally makes my hair ten times bigger and curlier it's insane. But you know what's great about being so hot all the time? You can eat as much ice cream as you want without feeling guilty haha. :D xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love curly hair but it's defnitely not great in the heat. True but I'm guilty of eating ice cream when it'e cold! I can't help myself haha x

      Delete