Monday, 27 July 2015

Questions | RCM

Over these last few months, I have really enjoyed blogging. I like having somewhere to share things. But sometimes my mind is blank and I can't think of new ideas. 
So today I will be answering some questions.



1. Name a beauty regime you rarely do? 
My eyebrows. I only get them done professionally when they get really bad. 
I'm lucky that they still look fine messy. 

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something that you do regularly?
 I wash the most used brushes every couple of months.
I actually enjoy cleaning them.

3. What is your worst beauty habit? 
It's defnitely picking spots. Even though I know it makes 
them worse and leaves marks, I still find myself doing it.

4. Can you commit to spending bans? 
Yes I can (sometimes).  I definitely stop myself from spending as I just
 seem to purchase things I don't even need.

5. Name something non beauty related you put off doing all the time?
Washing my hair. My hair is thick so it takes time and effort.
This is why I never want to have long hair again. 


Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr




No comments:

Post a Comment