Monday, 3 August 2015

Tv shows | RCM

 I wanted to share some of my favourite tv shows. 
 If you are ever bored, you should watch these.

Gossip girl - It's a girly drama show. I watch it every year and I never get bored of it.
 It's my all time favourite show. 

Pretty little liars - Another girly drama show but with some thrill. 
Although I don't usually watch scary/creepy stuff, I love it.

Modern family - Family comedy show. It's so funny and cute.

Orphan black - Drama with thriller. I usually hate shows like this but 
I really enjoyed watching this.

Keeping up with the Kardashians - Reality show. This show is defnitely my guilty pleasure.
The family is so funny and there's always some kind of drama.

Once upon a time - Drama with fairytales. I just started this yesterday 
and I'm already obsessed.


Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment