Saturday, 24 October 2015

A haul

I have recently picked up a mixture of makeup and skincare products.
Here is what I got:
 
- Tanya Burr cosmetics 
 (rosy flush cheek palette)

 
 
- Kiko Milano
Contouring pencil (Bronzer 01)
Contouring pencil (Highlighter 01)
Long lasting eyeshadow stick (39)

 
 - L'Oreal Paris
Colour riche lipstick (Red Passion 297)
Glam shine stain splash (Bonnie 501)


 
 - Liz Earle
Cleanse & polish
Deep cleansing mask
Gentle face exfoliator
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
 
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the packaging of those contouring pens, so pretty! I hear so many great things about Liz Earle skin care too, lovely post dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to get some more of those products simply because of the packaging! The cleanse & polish is a repurchase, I love it.


      Thanks lovely xxx



      Delete