Monday, 2 November 2015

Current music favourites | RCM

It's taken me this long to write about something I can't imagine my life without.
Here is who and what I'm listening to right now.

Favourite musicians: 
1. Demi Lovato
2. Fifth Harmony
3. Ariana Grande

Favourite albums:
1. Confident by Demi Lovato
2. Unbreakable Smile by Tori Kelly
3. X by Ed Sheeran

Favourite songs:
1. Kill Em With Kindness by Selena Gomez
2. Hello by Adele
3. Sorry by Justin Bieber
4. On My Mind by Ellie Goulding
5. Runnin' (Lose it all) by Naughty Boy ft Beyonce & Arrow Benjamin




Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr





2 comments:

  1. I am so behind on pop culture so I was super excited to find this post! Thank you for your music recommendations dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, it's okay! Hope you enjoy having a catch up :) xxx

      Delete