Thursday, 12 November 2015

Okay I'll stop now | LUSH HAUL

I couldn't help myself when I saw that Lush had their Halloween and Christmas stock out.
This will be my last lush haul for a while though. I'm banning myself from spending.
 
 
 













 Product names in order of pictures:
 Soak and float (Shampoo bar)
Cinders (Bath bomb)
Star dust (Bath bomb)
Yog nog (Bath bomb)

 Shoot for the stars (Bath bomb)
Father Christmas (Bath bomb)
Golden wonder (Bath bomb)
Sparkly pumpkin (Bubble bar)




 
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lush is so perfect this time of year! These bath bombs look amazing, I really love the look of the "shoot for the stars" one! Lush have the cutest names hehe. Lovely post dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I had to get it all (and doubles of some stuff). I'm a bit disappointed that the nothern lights bath bomb didnt come back though.


      Thanks xx


      Delete