Monday, 7 December 2015

The lush tag | RCM

I saw Emma Blackerry do this on her youtube channel and
I decided to do this tag since I love lush.
 
 
 
1. What is your favourite product?
Definitely the granny takes a dip bath bomb.
They stopped selling it for a bit and I was so disappointed.

2. What is your favourite bath bomb?
Right now it's the experimenter.
I love all the different colours.
 
3. What is your favourite bubble bar?
The comforter. It smells amazing.

4. What is your favourite bath melt?
I don't really have a favourite.
I like to try any.

5. What is your favourite soap?
Maypole. I could eat it.

6.  What is your favourite shower gel?
Snow fairy or the comforter. I love sweet shower gels.
 
7. What is your favourite limited edition product?
The magic wand! It lasts so long.

8. How many kitchen products have you had?
I've actually never ordered any.

9. How long have you been a lushie?
Just over a year! I have a picture from when I first used a bath bomb.
The date was 30th of November 2014.
 
 
 
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Lush really is the best. The Lord Of Misrule shower cream is my all time favorite. Smells so amazing and makes me feel all calmed down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'll definitely give it a smell when I pop into the store next :)

      Delete
  2. You make me want to try all the Lush products now! Lovely post dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's a lovely treat :)

      Thanks for always reading my posts & commenting xxx

      Delete