Monday, 25 January 2016

Clearasil ultra rapid action pads | RCM

I have been using the clearasil ultra rapid action pads for a 
long time so I thought I would share my thoughts on them.
I am looking for a better blemish treatment.




I use these once a day (best at night) when I have horrible breakouts.
I only wipe these over problem areas as they are strong.
These action pads do everything they say they do but 
it definitely depends on how bad your blemishes are.
Smaller pimples only need one pad whereas bigger pimples will need to be treated 
over a couple of days to fully reduce the redness and size. 
 



Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm not sure but here are all the ingredients:
      Aqua,Alcohol Denat, Salicylic Acid,Glycerin,Isoceteth-20,Sorbitol,Sodium Hydroxide,Parfum,Lavandula Stoechas Extract,Helichrysum Italicum Extract,Cistus Monspeliensis Extract,Disodium EDTA


      For more info, check out the boots/superdrug website.
      Hope that helps!

      Delete