Wednesday, 3 February 2016

A haul | Chanel, Too Faced & more

I got these few bits over the last few months.
 
 
 








List of items:

Too Faced chocolate bar palette
I wanted this for so long so I finally got it and its amazing!
So pigmented and it smells good (haha).

Chanel miroir double facettes miroir duo
 I wanted something that would last a long time from Chanel so I got this.
One mirror is zoomed and one is normal so it's perfect!

Soap & glory crazy sexy kohl
I like the normal black eyeliner from soap & glory so I thought
 that I would get this set. (Christmas gift set so no longer available).
 
 Soap & glory gloss it girl
 Couldn't resist a mini lipgloss set especially since it was in a cracker.
This included 5 lipglosses. (Christmas gift set so no longer available).
 
 
 
 
 
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful haul! The soap and glory packaging is so fun and pretty too! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thats why I don't wanna open it hahah xx

      Delete
  2. I have so many items on my list as far as palettes go and this is one of them. Ah, I'm so jealous you have it!

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete