Monday, 29 February 2016

Current favourite music | RCM

Here is a short list of some music I have been enjoying. 
Go give it a listen.


1. Fifth Harmony - Work from home
I love them and their new single is great.
Cannot wait for their album 7/27.


2. Charlie Puth ft Selena Gomez - We don't talk anymore
I have had this on repeat. It's so catchy!


3. Hailee Steinfeild - HAIZ EP
I can't pick a favourite from her EP.


4. Rihanna - Work
Everyone loves Rihanna.


5. Zayn - Pillow talk
Definitely didn't like it at first but now I do.
So excited to hear more from his album.


6. Adele - When we were young
This song is my favourite from her album.




Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr




2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard any of those songs, haha. I should really put some time aside to listen to Adele's new album, though! He voice is incredible, and I always love the music she puts out :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, her album is amazing!

      Delete