Monday, 7 March 2016

5 youtubers to watch | RCM

I love finding new youtubers to watch and here's some of them.
Check them out :)



1. Charles Gross
I love Charles's humour and his storytime videos are my favourite.

2. Isabella 
I just recently started watching Isabella and I can't wait to see more videos.

3. Amber Fillerup
If you love family channels, Amber's is great.
Her children are so cute!

4. Katy 
Katy's chatty videos are the ones I enjoy the most. 

5. The Michalaks
Another family channel that I enjoy watching.
Their vlogs are great!


Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr



4 comments:

  1. I watch a couple of these already but must check the others out! Great list :) x

    http://www.emilyalison.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching youtube videos definetly gonna check them out
    aminaayub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete