Monday, 23 May 2016

Cleaning makeup brushes | RCM

I actually enjoy cleaning my brushes so I wanted to
share how I do it and a few tips.


 

 




 



 
 
 
What I use:
Johnson's baby shampoo
Leaves my brushes soft & clean.
Brushegg (Amazon, Ebay)
They are just as clean without this to be honest.
 
 
 My tips for cleaning brushes:
- Don't use too much cleaning product.
- Check to see if all of the cleaning product is out.
- Make sure the brush is drying in it's natural shape.
- Leave the brushes tilted or upside down to dry.
- If the brush is rough, it probably isn't clean enough.
 
 
 
 


Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. This is a great post to read, I've been looking for a product to wash my brushes with that isn't a specific brush cleaner! xx

    Jessica Ann ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should start using baby shampoo instead of brush cleansers, they are too expensive for what they are! Thanks for sharing your tips dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, you should! You're welcome :) xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely post. I use that to wash my makeup brushes as well. c

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite product to use! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. I've been using baby shampoo on my brushes for years now and find it works better than any product I've found. Great post.

    Amy | fourcatsplusus.co.uk

    ReplyDelete