Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Mini makeup haul | Nars & Kiko

I purchased these makeup bits a while ago
(I have no idea why it took me this long to post this).
 
 
 
 


 
 


 
 
Products:
 Kiko Smart Lip Pencils (700, 708, 712)
These are so creamy and good! I definitely want more.

Kiko Smooth Temptation Lipstick (01)
I wanted a "foundation lips" nude and this one is great.

Nars Steven Klein Despair Cheek Palette
I have not yet tried this palette but I have heard good things!
 
 
 
 
 
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness me that Nars palette looks so dreamy!! I desperately want to treat myself to a couple of bits from Nars. I'm a big fan of Kiko lip liners, such pretty colours and they really help my lipstick to last longer :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to use it! Me too, the palette is the only nars product I own.
      I'm loving them too :)

      Delete
  2. lovely items! the blush palette looks gorgeous (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up one of the Kiko lip pencils and have been meaning to go back for more too! I love the look of the blush palette.

    Amy - fourcatsplusus

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the KIKO smart lip pencils! The Nars blusher palette looks gorgeous too :)

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I want more! Can't wait to try it out :)

      Delete