Monday, 9 May 2016

Whats on my iPhone & iPad | RCM

I love being nosey so here's your chance (haha).



iPhone:
- Pre-installed apps
(I don't really use many of them)
- Twitter 
(My favourite social media - @oksabz)
- Snapchat
- Tumblr
- Gmail
- Squready
- Afterlight
- Youtube
- Episode
(For when I'm bored)
-Bloglovin
(Which has been playing up recently, ugh)
- Calm
- Crowdfire
- Vent
(A new favourite)



iPad:
- Again, all of the usual apps that are pre-installed
- Skype
- Snapchat
- Instagram (@oksabz)
- ITV Hub
- Youtube 
- BBC iPlayer
- Netflix
- Google Drive 
- Blogger
- Documents 


Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr


8 comments:

  1. i should check episode out:)

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Some of the stories on there are actually entertaining.

      Delete
  2. I will have to follow you on Tumblr and Twitter, both my favourite forms of social media after Instagram, of course, have you got Pinterest. I am trying to get into that xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will make sure to follow you too :)
      Nope, I've never really got into pinterest!

      Delete
  3. Snapchat is my fave!
    Mind checking out my blog? Thanks x
    http://chloemadeline.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only use it to look at good snapchat stories!
      I will do :)


      Delete