Wednesday, 20 July 2016

#glossierpink

Inspired by Glossier and their latest #glossierpink idea. I thought this would be fun, especially since pink is my favourite colour after black of course. 
These are a few of my favourite (pink) things! 
      



































How I celebrate pink: 
Pink is my happy colour.
I love to wear pink clothing when I want to feel confident.
My favourite time to wear pink toned makeup is spring/summer.
Pink lipsticks are my perfect everyday shade.



Items:
Ted Baker brushes (The great and the gorgeous gift set)
Borjois Colourbrand eyeshadow & liner (04 - Rose Fauviste)
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24HR (65 - Pink Gold)
Kylie liquid lipsticks (Posie & Candy)
Tanya Burr Cosmetics matte lipsticks (Rhubarb & Custard, Puppy Paws & Martha Moo)




Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr












No comments:

Post a Comment