Wednesday, 27 July 2016

TANYA BAKES BOOK SIGNING

Yesterday I went to Tanya Burr's book signing for her new baking book.
The waterstones staff were very helpful and kind! 
This signing was definitely more organised. 

We talked for a little longer this time which was good (although I really don't remember what I said). I'm so glad that we were allowed pictures together this time. I had the burst setting on so I have about five pictures of the same thing so I wish I asked Tanya to change around the poses but hey ho. 

Sorry for the quality of some of these pictures, I used my phone and I also had to crop a lot out.

I can't wait to start making and eating some of these tasty treats!













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment