Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Tanya Burr matte lips | Tanya Burr cosmetics

I picked up all three of the matte liquid lipsticks from Tanya Burr's new collection.
Although I don't get on with liquid lipsticks, I really wanted to give these a try.

















My thoughts
All of the shades are pigmented, they don't dry out your lips and they last long.


Puppy paws is bright baby pink and it is my least favourite.
I personally wouldn't wear this shade as it's so neon and it doesn't suit me.


Rhubarb & custard is another pink shade but darker and more wearable.
Still a little bright for me but I definitely will wear it.


Martha moo is the perfect nude!
It's my favourite of all three. 
(I reccomend this one 100%). 









Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr





4 comments:

  1. I wish these were available as wide as they are in the UK! It is almost impossible to get Tanya or Zoe's lines. I have seen swatches of Martha Moo, and I want it so much!

    Ashlee Liz
    www.ashleeliz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure feelunique is worldwide! Try there :) x

      Delete
  2. Ooo, I have wanted to pick these up but didn't know because I don't normally get on with liquid lipsticks either, but this post has made me want to get them again :) x

    http://paulamarieee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try Martha Moo! :) x

      Delete