Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Makeup brands | Drugstore & Highend

I wanted to share what products I like from my favourite brands.
Also what brands I'd really like to try!


Favourite drugstore brands: 
- Maybelline
The eye makeup is the best!
I love the mascaras and cream eyeshadows.

- Rimmel 
The lipsticks are great.
I like the eyeliners too.

- Sleek
The eyeshadows are affordable and they are good.

- Loreal
The liquid eyeliners are good.
I really need to try more lipsticks from them.

- Soap & glory
Very affordable and amazing range of products.
I love their eye makeup


Drugstore brands that I want to try: 
- NYX
I have seen so many good reviews about this brand 
and I really want to try it when it's available in my local boots.

- Colourpop
Now that they ship worldwide, I will definitely be making an order.




Favourite highend brands:
- Mac
I will never stop using their lipsticks.
I really want to try their eye makeup.

- Dior
I love their lip products.

- Nars 
I enjoy using their cheek products.

- Urban Decay
They have amazing eye makeup.
I really want more palettes! 

- Too Faced
I love the eyeshadow palettes.


Highend brands I'd like to try:
- YSL
Whenever I go pass a counter, I never know what to try out.

- Charlotte Tilbury 
I really want some of the lip products.

- Anastasia Beverly Hills
Might have to jump on the bandwagon and order a glow kit.

- Morphe Brushes
The palettes I want to try out are totally impossible to get a hold of.


Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr





No comments:

Post a Comment